Amazing Juniors Online Art Competition
Pakistan’s Largest Online Azadi Celebrations
Deadline of Participation:
Thursday – August 20, 2020 (12:00 AM)
Theme – Surah Ar-Rahman and Blessed Pakistan
Islamic Republic of Pakistan blessed with almost all the blessings of Allah SWT mentioned in Surah Ar-Rahman
Level 1: 12 – 17 Years old
Level 2: 18 – 25 Years old
Entries of students older than 25 Years old will not be considered
Rules for Participation
- There is no registration fee for participation
- Any student who wants to participate in the competition will be able to send only one entry to ALC.
- Any student who wants to participate in the competition will create and send his Art Piece (drawing/painting/pencil sketch etc.) according to the given Theme (entries not according to theme will be disqualified)
- Any student who want to participate in the competition will him-self/her-self create his Art Piece and will not use any other means like; technology or electronic to develop their Art piece, otherwise your entry will be disqualified
- The size of the Art Piece should be A3 Paper.
- Only Pictorial Art Pieces will be included in the competition.
- In the competition no religion, sect, movement, Color or Race, cast, person or thing will be persecuted or discussed in any manner.
- Art Pieces will be sent to ALC in JPEG format.
- Any Art Piece sent for competition purpose will be the property of ALC and ALC will have the sole right of ownership to use it in any mean for its On-line portal or report manual.
- All the Art Pieces competing for the competition must be unique and first-time creation, which must not have been published or displayed in any competition, exhibition, or festival and also part of any decorative art or media before.
All submissions will be accepted from July 25, 2020 to August 20, 2020. No submission will be accepted after August 20, 2020
Submission of Art along with Registration form
- Submit your Art through the completely filled online registration form
- Link of Online Registration form: https://forms.gle/vgLMHR6dGE6MoJVT6
- Art can also be sent on our WhatsApp Number (+92333-0410064) (But filling online registration form is must for all participants)
- Mention your full name and father name while sending your art on WhatsApp
Judgment & Results
- After verification, all shortlisted Art Pieces will be uploaded on our Social Media Page (http://facebook.com/AfaqLeadersClub/) from July 30, 2020 to August 30, 2020
- 50% Marks are based on getting maximum likes (votes) on our Facebook Page within the judgment duration (i.e. from July 30, 2020 to September 8, 2020)
- 50% of Marks are based on the judgment of our judges according to our prescribed judgment criteria.
- Top 10 Art Pieces will be the National Level Winners of competition
- The decision will be final, unchallengeable and non-negotiable in any case and will be accepted in all manners.
- Votes (likes) count will be taken on September 8, 2020 at (12:00 PM)
- The results will be announced on Facebook page of AFAQ Leaders Club on September 10, 2020 (Thursday)
- All participants of competition will receive participation e-certificates
- Top 10 winners will receive Wonderful gift packs and achievement certificates
Judgment criteria for 50% Marks
Art entries will be judged on the following criteria:
|1||Theme – Abiding With Theme||40%|
|2||Creativity – Originality||40%|
|3||Neatness – Finishing||20%|