1st AFAQ Online Azan Competition 2020
(Only For Boys of age 10 years – 17 years old)
Click HERE for Registration Form
Welcome to AFAQ Leaders Club
AFAQ Leaders Club has so far reached and engaged more than 400,000 students from all across Pakistan (from Gilgit to Balochistan) through more than 1300 activities and projects including: 41 Summer Camps, 18 Mega Educational Festivals, 283 Provincial and National Level Competitions, 104 Student Workshops and Trainings, 204 National and International Days Celebrations, 123 Campaigns and Walks and many more.
This year we came up with this idea of inviting the children (boys) of Pakistan (10 – 17 years old) to record a video Azan for the Muslim World to relive the foundational spirit of Islam.
We recommend that you go through participation guidelines before submitting online registration form along with your video of Azan.
For any kind of assistance, please call us at: +92333-0410064 (From 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM only)
Registration Terms and Guidelines
Who is eligible for registration?
Students from Pakistan from 10 years to 17 years old (Boys only) either enrolled in any educational setup or not. (Entries of youngsters older than 17 Years old will not be considered)
How many submissions can one person make?
You can only submit one video of your Azan for the competition
Instructions for participants
You must submit your Video of your Azan according to the guidelines listed below.
- All the protocols of giving Azan must be followed related to the place, background etc.
- Your video should be recorded in a quite environment with minimum noise
- Your video should be in Landscape position and recorded in a good quality resolution
- Audio Azan will not be considered
- Your Video should be in MP4 format only
Prizes for participants
- All participants will receive participation certificates
- Top 10 entries will receive Wonderful Souvenirs, and Gift Packs of Amazing Books
The submission will be accepted between 22th April 2020 and 24th May 2020. No submission will be acceptable after 24th May 2020
How to Submit Registration form
- Submit your Azan video through completely filled online registration form
- Link of Online Registration form: https://forms.gle/iGuMw5Ax9WErDmxf6
- Videos can also be sent on our WhatsApp Number (+92333-0410064) or Email Address ([email protected]) (But filling online registration form is must for all participants)
- Mention your full name and father name while sending videos on WhatsApp or Email.
- All shortlisted Azan Videos will be uploaded on our Social Media Page (facebook.com/AfaqLeadersClub/) and YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKMBQwzAjhfgogfNQ_TuIpg) from April 25, 2020 to June 5, 2020
- 50% Marks are based on getting maximum likes on our YouTube channel and our Facebook Page within the judgment duration (i.e. from April 25, 2020 to June 15, 2020)
- 50% Marks are based on judgement of our judges according to our prescribed judgment criteria.
- Top 10 videos will be awarded with certificates, souvenirs and gifts of books.
- Final decision will be taken on June 19, 2020 at (9:00 PM).
Announcement of results
- The results will be emailed to participants and announced on our Facebook page on June 20, 2020 (Saturday)