Blessed Pakistan Online Creative Writing Competition
Pakistan’s Largest Online Azadi Celebrations
Deadline of Participation:
Thursday – August 20, 2020 (12:00 AM)
Students from 10 years to 25 years old (either enrolled in any educational setup or not) are eligible to participate in creative writing competition. (Entries of students older than 25 Years old will not be considered)
Levels, Topics and Word Limit
Each Story or Essay must be written according to the theme and age category, there will be two Levels of competition
Level 1: 10 to 16 years old
Theme: The Story of My City (میرے شہر کی کہانی میری زبانی)
Story/Essay Word Limit: 800 – 1000 Words
Level 2: 17 to 25 years old
Theme: My City – Past, Present and Future (میرا شہر۔ ماضی ، حال اور مستقبل)
Story/Essay Word Limit: 1000 – 1500 Words
- You can only submit one entry for the competition
- Your entry must be a Short Story or Essay (Poetry, scripts, expository writing etc. will not be accepted.)
- Submissions will be accepted only in English or Urdu
- Your Story or Essay must be a typed electronic file only in PDF or MS Word format. (Other formats, for example handwritten or JPEG, will not be considered)
- We will not return your story or essay once you have submitted it. It is your responsibility to make a copy of your work before submission for your record.
- Entries must be your own original work. This means that your work must not be written by, or in conjunction with, your friends, family, teachers or parents.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated. You will be automatically disqualified from the competition if any plagiarized work is submitted.
- Entries that have been previously published or submitted in any other writing competition or for school assessment will not be accepted.
All submissions will be accepted from July 25, 2020 to August 20, 2020. No submission will be accepted after August 20, 2020
Entry Submission along with Registration form
- Submit your writing through completely filled online registration form along with submitting your CNIC or B-Form
- Link of Online Registration form: https://forms.gle/vgLMHR6dGE6MoJVT6
- Entries submitted through email or post will not be considered for competition
Judgment and Results
- Entries will be judged by a panel of AFAQ Leaders Club and famous Pakistani authors.
- The decision will be final, unchallengeable and non-negotiable in any case and will be accepted in all manners.
- Top 10 entries will be the National Level Winners of competition
- Final decision will be taken on September 8, 2020 at (12:00 PM)
- The results will be announced on Facebook page of AFAQ Leaders Club on September 10, 2020 (Thursday)
- All participants of competition will receive participation e-certificates
- Top 10 winners will receive Wonderful gift packs and achievement certificates
- AFAQ Leaders Club reserves the right to make the winning entries available on its website for public view.
- Top 50 participants will have the opportunity to participate in our upcoming Young Writers Camp with 100% scholarship from AFAQ Leaders Club in recognition of their efforts. (Camp Dates and Locations for girls and boys separately will be announced after the results)