1 st AFAQ Ramadan Ka Paigham Online Competition 2020
(For Boys & Girls of age 5 years – 10 years old)
Click Here for Registration Form
Welcome to AFAQ Leaders Club
AFAQ Leaders Club has so far reached and engaged more than 400,000 students from all across Pakistan (from Gilgit to Balochistan) through more than 1300 activities and projects including: 41 Summer Camps, 18 Mega Educational Festivals, 283 Provincial and National Level Competitions, 104 Student Workshops and Trainings, 204 National and International Days Celebrations, 123 Campaigns and Walks and many more.
This year we came up with this idea of inviting the children of Pakistan (5 – 10 years old) to record a video message (30 Sec to 1 Min Max) for the Muslim World to spend a productive Ramadan.
We recommend that you go through complete participation guidelines before submitting online registration form along with your video Message.
For any kind of assistance, please call us at: +92333-0410064 (From 9:00 AM – 5:00 AM only)
Registration Terms and Guidelines
Who is eligible for registration?
Students from Pakistan from 5 years to 10 years old either enrolled in any educational setup or not. (Entries of people older than 10 Years old will not be considered)
How many submissions can one person make?
You can only submit one video Message for the competition
Instructions for participants
You must submit your Video Messages according to the guidelines listed below.
- Your message can be Quranic Verse, Hadees, Quote, or Personal Experience etc. related to Ramadan only
- Inappropriate and Irrelevant messages will be disqualified from the competition
- Your Message can be in Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Brahvi, Hindko, Kashmiri, Persian, Balochi, Siraiki, Balti, Pahari, Shina, or English language
- Your video Message must be 30 Seconds to 1 Minutes long (Message longer than 1 minute will not be considered)
- Your video should be recorded in a quite environment with minimum noise
- Your video should be in Landscape position and recorded in a good quality resolution
- Audio messages will not be considered
- Your Video should be in MP4 format only
Prizes for participants
- All participants will receive participation certificates
- Top 10 entries will receive Wonderful Souvenirs, and Gift Packs of Amazing Books
The submission will be accepted between 22th April 2020 and 5th May 2020. No submission will be acceptable after 5th May 2020
How to Submit Registration form
- Submit your video message through completely filled online registration form
- Link of Online Registration form: https://forms.gle/Ys3Lv2hQYf74QciT8
- Videos can also be sent on our WhatsApp Number (+92333-0410064) or Email Address (firstname.lastname@example.org) (But filling online registration form is must for all participants)
- Mention your full name and father name while sending videos on WhatsApp or Email.
- All shortlisted Video Messages will be uploaded on our Social Media Page (facebook.com/AfaqLeadersClub/) and YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKMBQwzAjhfgogfNQ_TuIpg) from April 25, 2020 to May 10, 2020
- Top 10 videos which will get maximum likes on our YouTube channel and our Facebook Page within the judgment duration (i.e. from April 25, 2020 to May 10, 2020)
- Final decision will be taken on May 18, 2020 at 10:00 PM
Announcement of results
- The results will be emailed to participants and announced on our Facebook page on May 20, 2020 (Wednesday)